Mechanical design engineer will design, create drawings, get the components manufactured or procured, assemble, validate, test, and release electromechanical systems and automation products to production. He or she will work with a very experienced team of electronics engineers, mechanical designers, and operations managers to innovate and introduce several products to market in the coming years.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant areas
- Proven experience in design
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with CAD design tools such as Solidworks is a plus
- Work with world class experts and staff on cutting edge design projects.
- Manage product life cycle end to end. Starting from design, all the way to production deployment and sustaining.
- Work directly with machine shops and factories.
- Machine design: Candidate should have proven industry experience in machine design. Examples: Linear tracks, robotic arms. Should have experience in selecting machine elements such as couplings, lead screws, bearings. Should have experience in CNC machined parts design.
- Structural analysis: Should have experience in FEM stress analysis.
- Thermal analysis: Should be able to do thermal analysis using CAD tools.
- Thermal system design: Any experience in thermal design is a plus.
- Manufacturing processes: Should have a very good understanding of manufacturing processes such as CNC machining, sheet metal process, laser cutting etc.