Key Expertise Areas
New Product Introduction
Broad product breadth and strong application experience to productize new designs
13+ years of experience releasing new products to high-volume production.
Released 100+ new semiconductor products to market for top tier IDMs and fabless companies.
Complexity simplified Breaking complex test challenges to simple solutions with sound semiconductor test and measurement knowledge and experience.
Test Obsolescence Management
Anora changed the paradigm in legacy test platform conversion for multiple customers. A top down strategy augmented with tools and technology to provide the most optimized roadmap solution.
1600+ test solutions transformed
600+ first pass success on hardware
Accelerated conversion with tools and technology
Product engineering is key to productizing a semiconductor device. Our product engineering solutions ranges from productization of new product to sustaining production.
Characterization and Reliability modeling
Qualification (ESD, EFR, HTOL)
Yield improvement and Cost optimization
Hardware plays a critical role in a successful execution of the project. It is utmost important to have a right hardware strategy and ensure first pass success.
First pass success is our mantra
Power and Analog design leader
Industry standard hardware design tools Templates for industry standard ATE 3D modeling tools simulation capability
Start with the end in mind is ingrained in our culture. Test cost, throughput are well comprehended from the beginning. Production excellence is a given
Massive parallelism at wafer sort
Test Time Reduction
New Product Introduction
- Deploy right DFT strategies
- Implement production worthy trimming strategies
- Start early, influence design, minimize test cost
- Understand system requirements, optimize test list
- Engage with factories early, no surprise at the end
- Qualify successfully with a robust test solution
- Early Life Failure Rate (ELFR) and Electro-Static Discharge (ESD)
- High Temperature Operating Life (HTOL) and Highly accelerated stress test (HAST)
- Well-planned end result
- Test cost and throughput entitlement at release
Hardware Design and Manufacturing
- Industry standard hardware design tools
- Templates for industry standard ATE
- 3D modeling tools
- Simulation capability
- Fabrication through strategic partnership
- In-house assembly capability
ATE and Bench R&D Lab
- Automated test equipment, bench instruments and accessories are integral part of post silicon validation. Infrastructure include multiple ATE with latest instrumentation. This coupled with bench equipment, tools, technology and support technicians enable us to run a 24x7 test floor for increased R&D productivity
- NI STS
- ETS88 (coming soon)
- Bench equipment
- Thermal stream
- Test libraries and methodologies
- Tools and infrastructure for pattern translation
- Program automation
- Data analysis
Product Engineering and Qualification
- Silicon characterization (bench and ATE)
- Qual modeling based on end application
- Qual execution (ESD, EFR, HTOL, HAST, TC and more)
- Product engineering analysis tools
Automotive has pushed the limits of test and product engineering required for automotive devices from test engineering expertise to product qualification. Anora has long experience working closely with automotive customers in USA and Europe and had delivery high quality and reliable solutions.
- High Power, high Voltage, high Current
- Automotive interfaces
- Auto RADAR
- Drive Train, ABS, Infotainment
- Automotive quality and reliability standards
Artificial intelligence has been moving towards custom silicon for training and inference. This has led to enable massive parallel computation required by these tasks. ANORA has rich experience in DFT and ATE for “Big-D” chips.
- High speed digital interfaces
- Functional testing
- DFT based testing
Industrial electronics involves low-power precision sensors, high-power drives, high reliability requirements, and high analog, and mixed-signal content. Analog, mixed-signal and high-power electronics test are the strengths of Anora
- High Voltage, high current
- Sensors and communication
- Industrial temperature
Mobile includes two parts, the base station and the mobile unit. Both have very high performance RF circuits, as well as digital processing to enable media and data applications. The emerging 5G standard involves higher frequencies (NR). Anora has expertise in base station RF-AFE test as well as mobile units. Anora has experience in other standards, including LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth, Automotive Radar, WiGig. The experience in LTE and microwave test experience with WiGig will allow Anora to be proficient in 5G testing, including NR.
- Low power
- RF test and measurement experience on various wireless standards
- WLAN, Bluetooth, IR, 5G, Radar, WiGig
The advances in renewable energy have caused a manifold increase in the use of semiconductors. The requirement of the energy sector includes high-power switching, precise and reliable monitoring. Anora is a leader in the much-required analog test and measurement expertise.
- Batterry monitor
- High precision analog
- High voltage
- High current